Click the “Play” button above to listen to the podcast right now.
The U.S. congress is currently engaged in an attempt to pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform. It seems to me that the debate and news coverage has centered around which personality can come up with a secret backroom deal that can pass. In this episode, I attempt to redirect the discussion back to some basic questions about the immigration debate:
- How many immigrants should come to the U.S. each year?
- Who should we allow to immigrate?
- What are some of the factors that affect our decisions about who is allowed to come to America?
- Are those who oppose the Comprehensive Immigration bill necessarily racist?
- Why do people feel so strongly about the amnesty question?
- How important is future enforcement of the law?
I would love to hear your thoughts about the immigration issue, especially on how Republicans should approach and talk about immigration. Send me your thoughts at: [email protected] or just click on the microphone to the right to leave me a voice message.
TalkGOP Now Available on Stitcher.
You can now listen to TalkGOP on Stitcher. Stitcher is a service for listening to internet radio shows on your smart phone or computer. To listen to the show and learn about apps for your smart phone. Click on the Stitcher logo to the right.
Rate us on iTunes
If you enjoy (or hate) the show, I would appreciate if you could give us a rating or review in iTunes. Rating the show in iTunes will help other find the show. Thanks!
Also check out and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TalkGOP.