I’m off on a hunting trip with my dad this week, so the show notes are abbreviated.
On the show this week I discuss 8 things the Average Voter Should Know About Obamacare.
- Healthcare is a limited resource. And therefore it must be allocated.
- Healthcare and Health Insurance are not the same thing.
- Obamacare is not free
- Obamacare was sold under false pretenses.
- Obamacare will Not reduce the actual cost of health care (even if it spends less)
- Obamacare will not increase the availibility of health care.
- Government supply of health care is not morally superior.
- Mandated Government health care is a threat to individual liberty.
Thanks for listening to the show!