In this episode I interview my friend and lifelong Republican, Sally Singles. We discuss how she got involved with politics and related topics including:
- The first campaigns she ever worked on
- Meeting Richard Nixon
- A comparison between politics in Delaware and the southern state of Tennessee
- What are the most important things a local party should be doing in 2015?
- Sally’s advice for other women who want to get involved in politics
- Who will win the presidency in 2016?
Sally is the Director of Public Relations for Raconteur House, a publishing house that focuses on children and young adult books.