On this episode of the TalkGOP podcast I interview my friend Frances Arthur. Frances is a long time conservative and also happens to be an event planner for weddings and other events.
Frances shares tips on how to have a successful political event such as:
- HAVE A PLAN! (planning – good: winging it – bad).
- Have greeters at the door to make everyone feel welcome.
- Have hosts who are responsible for making sure everyone mingles.
- Considerations on seating arrangements
- Ideal program length (1.5 hours)
- No tall table centerpieces!
Frances is also running for the Tennessee Republican Party executive committee. We discuss her work with young conservatives and what motivates her to run. Finally she has a few comments on the so-called “War on Women.”
To learn more about Frances check her out on Facebook.
Rate us on iTunes
If you enjoy (or hate) the show, I would appreciate if you could give us a rating or review in iTunes. Rating the show in iTunes will help others find the show. Thanks!