A Must Read Book for Conservatives
On this episode of the TalkGOP podcast I review the book “The Conservative Heart” by Arthur Brooks of the American Enterprise Institute.
Conservatives have been slandered by the liberals as uncaring and it’s working. Too many Americans believe Republicans are greedy, heartless rich people who don’t care about their fellow citizens.
In his book, Arthur Brooks presents a plan to persuade Americans that the conservative approach is best, including:
- How the author transformed from a typical liberal musician to a conservative economist.
- Success of free markets raising people out poverty worldwide
- Why the pursuit of happiness is more important than the pursuit of money
- Seeing people as assets, not liabilities.
- The importance and blessings of meaningful work
- Why values matter most in lifting people out of poverty
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Conservatives
Let me ask you a simple question. Are you content to just talk about our problems or do you want to make a difference? “The Conservative Heart” is written to improve your skills of persuasion for conservative solutions. I encourage you to listen to the podcast and buy the book.
For a chance to win a free copy of the book, click here.
Or, you can go straight to Amazon and buy a copy by clicking the link below. This is an affiliate link, so I will make a small commission if you use it, to help pay the bills at this site. That’s OK, because we are all happy capitalists here, right?