Donald Trump recently came to Nashville to speak to a national meeting of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies.
I attended this meeting and I was impressed by Donald Trump’s performance. He was very charismatic in person and it was very clear that many in the audience absolutely loved him.
In this podcast I review Donald Trump’s speech and identify some lessons I think Republicans could learn from Trump’s candidacy.
These lessons include:
- Make personal connections
- Tell stories to make your point.
- Stop making excuses and get it done.
- Flip your opponents arguments
- Talk to the average voter
- Don’t be afraid to call out the press
- Support law and order
I am not personally supporting Mr. Trump, but I can certainly understand his appeal to many Republicans. I believe Mr. Trump will be in the race for a long time.
To listen to the podcast, just click play above.
What do you think of Donald Trump? Let me know in the comments below.